At Balance Home Cleaning, the safety of our clients and staff will always remain our highest priority. As such, we have implemented several precautionary measures in response to the pandemic, and will continue to monitor & adjust our procedures based on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- We have increased employee awareness about Covid-19 and provided our team with specific personal hygiene practices outlined by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency throughout our workplace, with additional attention to high-touch surfaces and cleaning equipment.
- Team member are required to wear masks in the workplace and when it’s difficult to maintain recommended physical distancing requirements.
- Team members wear masks during cleaning appointments.
- Team members are expected to stay home if they are sick and remain off work until they no longer have symptoms. If any team members believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19, they will be asked to self-isolate as quickly as possible and to follow recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- As always, team members wear disposable gloves while cleaning.
- Team members disinfect all equipment & supplies between each cleaning appointment.
- As a precautionary measure, we are cancelling cleaning appointments for clients that have recently travelled outside of Canada and are required to quarantine based on the Government of Canada’s travel measures & requirements. Provided there are no symptoms, cleaning service may resume after the 14-day self-isolation period, recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- As a precautionary measure, we are cancelling cleaning appointments for clients that have taken measures to self-isolate; have any symptoms of COVID-19; or believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19. We will work closely with these clients to determine when it is safe to resume cleaning service, based on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
How you can help?
- Please advise us if you have recently travelled outside of Canada, taken measures to self-isolate, are experiencing any cold & flu like symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19.